Welcome to “Friday’s Favorites”, a new series we are launching with the hope that you get to learn more about the team behind AKP! Every Friday we’ll be sharing our new favorites for the week! The best part is that it isn’t limited to specific things. It could be a song, a fast food restaurant or even a color. This is a creative outlet is solely for fun and we are so excited for you to peek into our week and see what we are loving!
SO….without further ado, our first “Friday’s Favorites”
1. Chick-fil-a Spicy Chicken Deluxe – Y’all… I am not one for spice but my oh my, this sandwich is of the Lord. Living in southern Illinois, we don’t have a Chick-fil-a closer than an hour away… It’s TERRIBLE! Because, you know, Chick-fil-a isn’t something you always plan for…sometimes the craving just hits you out of nowhere. Usually that happens on a Sunday or, in my case, a day when you’re miles away. We are headed to visit family in Missouri this weekend and I’m hoping my husband reads this and takes me for dinner without me having to beg! 😉
2. Ball Caps – I’m guilty. Guilty of sleeping in just a TAD too long and needing to be somewhere that doesn’t allow me time to wash my hair… thanks to ball caps… and the dream invention of dry shampoo, I can whip up a messy bun that is mom chic and effortless…WINNING! Looking for a new hat? I love my black sporty ball cap!
3. Emily Ley’s January Playlist – Our organization bestie (okay, maybe just a bestie in our mind) puts out a monthly playlist on Spotify and this month’s has us ready to knock out 2019 goals and rock out during our lunch break! Wanna listen? Just search “Emily Ley” on Spotify!
4. Potty Training – We have hit the potty training trail HARD the last two weeks and to our surprise, Grayson has picked up on it extremely well! We love seeing him succeed and get excited when he’s gone potty. Though there are accidents the little look on his face is too cute to get upset about it. Potty training in our minds is just one step closer to talking baby #2! ahhhh!
5. Visiting Family – Like I mentioned above, we are headed to visit Matthew’s dad, brother, and grandparents this weekend. We don’t get to see them much but always enjoy the time we get together!
Well there you have it, 5 things we are loving this week! Check back in next week for Volume 2!
Looking for more pretty? Take a peek at some recent favorites!