Here is a quick round up of what brought us a little joy this week!
- Initial charm – This was a gift from my parents for Christmas. I intend to purchase and “M’ for my husband and hopefully one for a new baby at some point!
- Snow days – over the weekend we got a good amount of snow which meant we got to bundle up and head out to play! Check out our fun HERE
- The AK Bridal Guide – We pride ourselves in creating the most unique wedding photography experience in Southern Illinois. That means taking extra steps to love on our couples! One of the great ways we do that is by providing our brides and groom with a detailed 40+ page magazine that helps them with tips and tricks to make this season of planning stress-free!
- Substitute Teaching – Many of you don’t know that occasionally I substitute teach at my old high school. I love going back, even if they have built a new campus since I left. I love connecting with the teachers and students and getting to see how high school has changed since I graduated…8 YEARS AGO!
- A clean house – This week I decided to set aside Mondays to focus on housework, errands, and spending time with Grayson. Monday the house was dusted and vacuumed. The bathrooms were cleans and the floors were scrubbed. ALL BEFORE 12 NOON! It was marvelous! It truly set my week up for success and I felt more productive on my “office days”
Coffee was my Favorite thing of the week! Wouldn’t have survived without it! 😂
Goodness, the idea of a clean house makes me HAPPY!
I used to teach elementary school. I can’t believe that was 10 years ago. I won’t even mention how long it’s been since I graduated high school, ha!
I love a good productive snow day!
I love myself a snow day & clean house!!!
Love that feeling of productivity! Way to go. Still need to get my bridal guide finished asap!! <3
Clean house = increased productivity, amen on that one!
Your charm necklace is so cute! And I love the feeling of a clean house, not that it’s ever all totally clean at the same time, haha. But it definitely makes me feel more calm and productive 🙂
Love your Initial charm and the fact that you get to have snow days……no such luck down here in Aus. ;P Love that you managed to get your house cleaned before noon on Monday. That is an amazing feat. 😀