Wowzers… its been awhile! After a crazy hectic few weeks, we are back with some awesome new favorites for this week!
- The Ovia Pregnancy App – If you missed it, we are expecting! We are beyond blessed to get to make this journey a second time. I love being able to check on the progression of our little one growing thanks to this app. Today we are 10 weeks and 2 days! Getting close to the end of the first trimester and I think it’s safe to say that this pregnancy is seeming to go much slower!
- Wedding Season – Tonight we travel to Wayland, MO for our first wedding of the spring! YAY!
- Tic Tac Gum – This pregnancy has proven to be a little more difficult as far as nausea goes. Tic Tac Gum has helped fend it off. I carry it with me everywhere and Grayson is even starting to ask for it!
- Styled Shootouts – As if you haven’t seen me gushing about it enough, Wednesday I had the chance to participate in a shootout with 8 other photographers and a countless number of awesome wedding vendors. Check out our BLOG with some of the images!
- Chick-Fil-A – Do I even need to explain myself? Obviously not! I’m an addict…thats all there is to it. And we are traveling tonight which means CFA for DIN!! YAY!