Trevor and Ashton may look extremely familiar and that’s most likely because I JUST blogged their winter engagement session a few weeks ago! It was complete with snow and so so beautiful!
I’ll be the first to tell you that I was worried their day would be rainy and/or cold with it being so early in the spring but let me tell you… that was the farthest from the truth. The day boasted 70+ degree weather, beautiful blue skies, and the most perfect breeze! What a blessing for the couple…and their photographer 😉
There were too many sweet moments to recall them all but I’ll give you a few.
- Ashton walking into the bridal suite 30 minutes early and is the best mood. seriously she was glowing and it lasted ALL DAY! (you’ll see)
- Photographing Ashton’s first looks with, not only Trevor but her dad as well.
- Seeing a couple interact and knowing 100000% that this marriage will be the best.
- Ashton being a complete pro at wedding day timelines. Seriously, hire her to coordinate your wedding!
- Getting to photograph Ashton and Trevor’s first kiss since they got engaged!
- The awesome speeches given by the Best Man and Maid of Honor. They were so sweet and Sydney (Ashton’s sister) revealed a life long secret she had been keeping. She had fibbed about her driving test score so Ashton grew up thinking Sydney had gotten a better score. Ashton is super competitive so this, obviously, drove her insane!
Show this amazing couple some love in the comments below! They deserve it!
Lots of love,
P.S. Have the best time on your honeymooning cruise this week, you two!
This special day wouldn’t have run nearly as smooth
without the help of these amazing vendors:
Bridal Gown – Vera’s House of Bridals
Menswear – Schuecking’s Mens Wear
Florals – Kim Martin – Florassentials
Caterer – JJ’s Kitchen
Venue – First Baptist Church of Wayland
Videographer – Josh Hockema
Cake – Bride’s Grandmother
Bridesmaid’s Gowns – David’s Bridal
Invitations – Shutterfly