Back with more Friday Favorites of this gorgeous APRIL day! Seriously, where is the year going? I guess it’s just flying by, kind of like this week seemed to!
- Spring Weddings – If you didn’t get a chance to check out our first wedding of the year on the blog you HAVE TO SEE! It was such a beautiful day full of sunshine, smiles and lots of pretty!
- Fast Weeks – As I said, this week seemed like a blur! Normally the weeks drag on so I was thankful for a week where the weekend came quick!
- Pickles – Yes, I’m pregnant, no that’s not why they are on my list… Anyone that knows me knows that pickles are my weakness. I truly have no control over my pickle consumption. LOL This week was no different.
- Grayson – We are a little over a month away from our little guy turning TWO YEARS OLD! The last few months have been so much fun watching him play, learn and add to his ever-widening vocabulary. He has started this new thing where he’ll hug you and pat your back. SWEETEST. THING. EVER. It’s like he knows his momma needs a little extra love with all these awesome pregnancy hormones and morning sickness.
- The AK Bridal Guide – I finally finished my bridal guide and am so happy with how it turned out. I can’t wait to use this resource to inspire and educate my couples for their engagement and wedding seasons!
LEAVE A COMMENT