I’m back with more wedding day tips for my #AKBRIDES! Today is all about sticking to your timeline. I have rounded up my top 5 tips that will ALWAYS start your day off on the right foot. One that is stressless, relaxed, and fun.
Want to know a little secret? The morning of sets the tone for your entire day. If hair and makeup get off track then we are instantly scrambling to make up our time. Flowers don’t get there on time? We are missing out on photo opportunities thus putting us all behind.
No worries, though! These 5 timeline tips will help tie up any loose ends and make sure you know what to look for when it comes to optimizing time, manpower, and the day!
1. BOOK YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP to be done 30 minutes BEFORE you are scheduled to get into your dress. This offers an instant buffer for time if you start running behind.
2. TELL YOUR GROOM to be at his getting ready location 10-15 minutes BEFORE we are scheduled to photograph his details. I don’t think I really need to go into detail as to why this is so important 😉
3. COLLECT ALL YOUR DETAILS in a small bag and hand that off to your maid of honor. She will easily become my day of go-to-gal so having her in charge of those details is the perfect way for us to connect!
4. HAVE YOUR BOUQUET SCHEDULED to be delivered BEFORE I arrive to begin shooting. Too many times we have missed out on detail photos with the florals because they aren’t there yet. This makes us have to work backward once the flowers do arrive!
5. HAVE YOUR MOMMA GET READY while you finish your hair/makeup. When you are ready to step into your dress, she will be all set to help and will feel comfortable being in the photographs.